1. Because we donít use steroids, hormones or anything artificial to promote growth, it takes us 2 years to grow a steer verses 1 year for the typical factory farm. That means an entire additional year of feed, care,
2. We feed only the best all natural quality feed without growth hormones or antibiotics.
3. Also our animals are free range so they put on weight at a much slower rate, again this means we are caring for them longer which costs us far more.
4. Some of our meats may not be as tender as the commercially produced meats because our animals are free ranging and pastured. They get fresh air and exercise unlike the factory farm animals that are pen raised and force-fed.
5. Our smoked products are Nitrite free and USDA packaged, a costly process and most butcher-shops will not even think about making Nitrite free products.
6. Also because we raise our animalís free range, our Animal losses are greater from climate changes, predators, hawk, fox, coyote, etc.
All these factors add to a far higher quality product that you and your family can enjoy while knowing the animals were well cared for AND most importantly, YOU know what your eating is chemical free and good for you and your family!
M&B Farview Farm Inc.
M& B Farview Farm
229 Farview Rd
Hamburg Pa 19526
Email Us At: email@example.com